At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful company. We hire managers with the talent, integrity, and passion to promote our Caring Culture. We provide an environment that supports and empowers our people – not only to exceed our guests’ expectations, but also to achieve their professional and personal goals.
Golden Corral is always in search of excellent leaders for restaurant management opportunities.
These are just a few of the traits our most accomplished managers have in common. At Golden Corral, your ability to succeed is limited only by your energy and drive. Unequalled opportunity at the best chain restaurant company in the country!
In this role as Kitchen Manager, you are responsible for food production and operating the Back-of-the-House using Golden Corral products, recipes, procedures and company systems to ensure that the standards for quality food, recipes, and cleanliness are achieved for our guests. As a member of the restaurant operations management team, you are also responsible for the restaurant’s overall operations, including food quality, production, safety, and labor in absence of the General Manager and Hospitality Manager.
- Hours of work for this position are approximately 55-58 hours per week.
- Position requires standing and walking for periods of 2-5 hours without a rest break, and task sequencing and the completion of complex administrative responsibilities.
- Occasional moderate to heavy (10-25+lb) lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead may be required.
- Work environment includes heavy customer contact, working with cooking equipment and slippery walking surfaces.
- Position is under minimum levels of day-to-day supervision. Some travel may be required for training and operations meetings.
- We require a strong, stable work history along with management experience in a high-volume, casual dining or family-style restaurant.
- Education and training normally associated with college coursework in business or hospitality.
- Successful completion Golden Corral’s comprehensive management training program.
- Golden Corral offers a variety of benefits designed to meet the particular needs of employees and their families.
Golden Corral offers a variety of benefits designed to meet the particular needs of employees and their families.
Compensation and benefits packages for managers include:
- Bonuses Paid Monthly with No Cap On Bonus Potential
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) (Company Matching Program)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 5-Day Workweek
- Paid Vacation
- Continual Training and Development During Career
Are we the company for you?
If so, please click on the application link to take a few minutes to complete our official online application so that our recruiters can evaluate if we have a position that may be the best fit for you.
Your application will be kept on file for consideration for future openings. We thank you in advance for providing this detailed information and appreciate your interest in Golden Corral Corporation.
Our commitment to valuing diversity helps create an environment where everyone can be successful.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: